Zelda: Heroic Rage 9 Zelda: Heroic Rage 9

Very Nice

The battle was very well done, fit extremely well with the music. My only criticism was that the ending seemed to be a bit much, it would have worked just as well without the description. Good job nonetheless!

Tazuwukei Flashes Tazuwukei Flashes

Guh

Very graphic, yet very... you. What exactly is happening to Centennial though? And, why can't it happen in real life?

Tazuwukei responds:

Originally, the sun exploded, and the sky was falling, the school was supposed to get enslaved by clouds, which sucked up people and there would be lightning and crap then they'd spit them out as a smoking skeleton. You just know I would be the hero, that screws up with a time machine and ends up in a never-ending loop! XD

The Paradox Trials 2 The Paradox Trials 2

Great Game!

Wow, I must say that some of these made me use the old noggin', but it was a good kind of challenging. It seemed like a lot of the riddles were taken from Stephen King's Dark Tower series as well, but they do the trick. This made me want to fly away ;)

SAGER89 responds:

Stephen Kings Dark Tower ?? Is that a book ? Anyways thanks for the good review.

StarShine StarShine

Excellent

Very good game! I'm impressed! I'm a mite curious though, where's the music that plays from?

Stars - G Hook Stars - G Hook

Not bad at all

I really like the energy that you've got going in this. As it moves on, it definitely settles into a nice groove. The only issue I have with it is what the previous poster said about it. That Eb on the F9/A just doesn't sound strong though. It wouldn't sound so jarring if it was over an F and not an A because you get the tritone clash between the melody and the bass.

Also, looking over what the chord progression is, I would have to say that it's actually more in C than it is in F. Reason being that you go from a C to a Cmaj7, which would be the dominant of F. In order for it to work as being in F, you'd have to go down to a C7 instead of a Cmaj7. I think (and this is just my opinion) that a less jarring chord progression for it would be C-Cmaj7-Bb-F-F/A-Fadd9/A-Bb-F. So basically the same thing, only getting rid of that seventh on the F9 (which is actually what's making it seem like it's changing key, because it is. You're hitting a V7-I with that F9-Bb).

Other than that, great job. (Sorry for the ridiculously nitpicky review. The song is great, so the nitpicky details are all that needed to be said)

ghook responds:

Ha ha, no I see what you are saying. I have it open in front of me now and the chord progression for the arp and piano is C69-C69-Bb9-F6-Am7-Am7/F-Bb9-F9. The confusion possably comes from the vibraphone part, when the chord is Am7, it's playing Eb. Having said that, in the 8 bar loop of chords, it does seem to feel like a different key in the last 4 bars, so I might be wrong, I started this over a year ago, so the memory is a little foggy!

{Kavi}FFX-2 Eternity Memory {Kavi}FFX-2 Eternity Memory

Great Work!

You provide a fresh new look on this piece while retaining the initial beauty of it. 10/10 5/5